Functions and Features
This page provides the details of the Meeting Tool Functions and Features that My Smart Meeting offers users.
What problems Do We Solve?
- MSM ensures invitees have the following:
- A good understanding of the meeting objectives
- Agenda items to be able to accept or reject invites. If accepted, to be able to prepare for the meeting especially if they are asked to lead or present one or more agenda items within the planned time-slot.
- Presenters even being able to attach material that they will present.
MSM provides a framework to ensure that all business meetings are consistently:
- Costed (Planned and Actual)
- Analysed (Key Performance Indicator data to identify and drive improvements)
Meeting Records and Notetaking
MSM Report Writing: takes the pain of writing meeting reports as all the key information is captured by the chairperson or notetaker live in the meeting and at the end of the meeting with a push of a button the meeting report is issued and all tasks and actions are assigned to the assigned users.
MSM Work Calendar
- Provides users with their individual business work calendar and a summary of their assigned outcomes (tasks and actions) all in one place.
- Users can then see their outcomes and can simply provide updates and attach documents and on completion can mark them as closed.
- Smart Tasks can also be assigned between users to request assistance to help drive efficiency and with full audit traceability.
Viewing MSM Meetings
- Easily enables users to view meeting records in their calendar that they attended, so meetings and associated outcomes can simply be found when needed, especially during an audit.
Our application can provide over 90% ROI, see our cost calculator and see how much you can save.
– Professional meeting invitations with agenda items, presenters and planned durations
– Meeting costs can be seen before the meeting invites are issued
– Outcomes can be recorded live during the meeting
– Professional Meeting Report is issued and actions assigned
– Track and update all Tasks and Actions in one place
– Drive continuous improvements with the KPI Data
– Issue ‘Smart Tasks’ to request help from colleagues
So what makes our application different?
All meetings are created within My Smart Meeting including the objectives, invitees, external invitees, meeting type, video platform and location (for face to face meetings).
Once the meeting details have been entered, the Agenda Items are then added which include the title, the presenter, the duration and any attachments that will be presented. Agenda items can be reprioritised prior to the meeting invitation being sent.
Once the above have all been entered, the application will send invites to all the identified users.
All meetings that are created in the application are displayed on the users calendar and are colour coded as to their status. Meetings go through several statuses from initially draft through pending, in progress, completed, published and closed.
Users can select which view they would like to see for their business meetings (daily, weekly, monthly). The calendar displays for each day the number of meetings that the user is attending, either as the chairperson or as an Invitee. These options can also be filtered.
The calendar provides the user with an immediate view of planned meetings for any specific date an clicking on any meeting takes you into the Meeting Room.
Meeting Room is where the meetings are run from and would be shared by the chairperson or the meeting note taker.
The meeting room is sectioned into 4 areas, the top area which contains details of the meeting, the meeting colour coded timer, and the meeting start and end buttons. The planned cost for the meeting is displayed at the start of the meeting and the actual cost is displayed at the end of the meeting.
The left side contains each of the meeting agenda items and can be started in any order by the chairperson. Each agenda item also contains a colour coded timer and any presentation attachments.
The center section is where all the meeting outcomes are recorded by either the chairperson or the note taker that form the key part of the meeting report that is published at the end of the meeting.
The right hand section is where the meeting atendees are recorded.
Once the meeting has been completed and all agenda items have been completed or defered, the meeting record is then ready for publishing and the tasks and actions are ready to be assigned.
To publish the meeting report at the end of the meeting, the chairperson or note taker can select the Publish Report button and on doing this the system will remind the meeting attendees of the meeting objective and will ask if it has been achieved. Once this has been selected, the Meeting Report will be issued by email to all invitees and attendees and all tasks and actions will be assigned by email to the owners identified in the outcome.
Users are then required to open and process their tasks or actions and once completed will mark them as proposed to close or closed.
Once all the meeting tasks and actions have been closed, the meeting will automatically be closed.